This will be somewhat of a lame post but I am bored right now and all I can think of is being outside hiking, biking, golfing, having a beer sitting on a dock…So I started looking for some golfing attire as I need some cleats and shorts anyway. I am not a big fan of the classic golfing clothing so I am looking for something a little different. Unfortunately in this pic I was wearing a hat that looked good until I put it on my head…dork.
The only thing that will be classic will be the shoes of course bc I love the look of the old wing tip style golf shoes. The only problem is deciding what company to chose. The top picks being, Oakley (favorite so far), Callaway and Nike.
As far as clothing I came across some really great polo shirts and shorts that some of my favorite climbing companies are making. Luckily we are heading to MEC this week for biking and camping gear. There a couple things from Prana that would be perfect and will be great for summer/golf attire.
I also came across this website http://www.tattoogolf.com/ the prices are not to bad and the clothing is a little more me. Some of it is too skull and bones for me but there are a couple that I would consider purchasing. I have never bought anything to ‘classic golf’ clothing and I can’t see myself buying an Arny Palmer -for example- shirt or something to stuffy until I am much, much older, and even then I doubt it.
Although we haven’t made it out to the links yet I hope to in the near future. Next weekend would have been the first time but some new plans have come up and we will not be able to go -thanks a lot Cindy ;).
For now I will make a list and check the prices to the clothing and gear that I will purchase and keep dreaming and imagining about the beautiful outdoors just sitting there waiting for me. And at 430 when we are off to the gats for a hike tonight I will finally be happy…




No comments:
Post a Comment