Rock on Man.
And Mr. & Mrs. Sharp.
This past weekend I attending the wedding of my good friend's, Steve and Christine. The couple had their ceremony on Friday which was followed by a BBQ 'rehearsal' dinner which went to the wee hours of the morning. Thank god my wife is a smart women as she said we should leave around midnight to get some rest for the next day. Man was she right.
As the day began the mercury climbed high and when I got in the car to do some last minute errands at 10AM, the stat registered at 31C. That was 10 in the morning! But thankfully I would not have to wear a suit or worse tux for this wedding.
The whole day went off great from wedding party pictures at Steve's parents place to dancing the night away to 1970's classics. It was by far the most comfortable thing I have worn to a wedding, oh and the shirt will be worn many times to come, actually so too will the pants I wish I had been older in the 70's since I was only born in 77.
As the day began the mercury climbed high and when I got in the car to do some last minute errands at 10AM, the stat registered at 31C. That was 10 in the morning! But thankfully I would not have to wear a suit or worse tux for this wedding.
The whole day went off great from wedding party pictures at Steve's parents place to dancing the night away to 1970's classics. It was by far the most comfortable thing I have worn to a wedding, oh and the shirt will be worn many times to come, actually so too will the pants I wish I had been older in the 70's since I was only born in 77.
4 comments:
Yes that one is Emma (Teegan looks smaller - if that is possible). It was a groovy time indeed.
Nice 'stache. Are you going to keep that part of the ensemble as well?
I was contemplating it, but then figured I might be approached to do some specific movies.
I wonder if EW is reading your blog... Here's a list of pop culture's most important Beards and 'Staches.
http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20205422,00.html
Post a Comment