Wednesday, November 26, 2008

CPAT

CPAT Time allotted to complete 8 events (stairs are 3:00 mins) : 10:20

Goal time during training: 8:00 or less

Time of completed CPAT:

7:50

HOOYAH!

Beer will taste even better this evening.

11 comments:

Fitness Foodie said...

Congrats! I new you'd rock it.

Anonymous said...

Nice work Sir!

I spoke briefly with our firefighter neighbours, and they said that so long as you follow instructions and are in good shape, you should be in ... good shape for the test. :)

I'm told that even if there isn't anything available after the initial interview process, they keep note of the bright ones and will go back to the list when needed. Hopefully all continues to go well...

-Stan

Kerri said...

Woo hoo!!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks guys...yeah the good but dreaded 'list'...I have dealth with that one before.

SBP said...

Sorry Forts...here it comes...it's ROOF RAISING TIME!!!

Anonymous said...

GREAT JOB WE KNEW YOU WOULD ACE IT.
Rudy and Diane

Anonymous said...

It's. NEVER. roof-raising time.

Unknown said...

Thank you stan you said it before I had a chance. We've told you this before BP...there is never a time for it.

Katie said...

Forts! I've been so busy that I'm just now catching up! Congrats! That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Wow... your site is so useful. I just wanted to know how do you monetize it? Can you give me a few advices? For example, I use http://www.bigextracash.com/aft/2e7bfeb6.html

I'm earning about $1500 per month at he moment. What will you recommend?

Anonymous said...

amazing... I can't stop reading your blog, there is huge amount of interesting information... I'll go to take my favorite tea and will return to your website. Btw, I recommend to everybody this tea http://www.iherb.com/Yogi-Tea-Kava-Stress-Relief-Caffeine-Free-16-Tea-Bags-1-27-oz-36-g/5473?at=0
It helps to concentrate and gives me power. You can use this code YAB426 for discount.

Thanks for the wonderful website!