I was trying to decide on what serious issue to write about today. Then I started listening to some new punk music that I have been enjoying lately -not new bands just stuff I hadn’t heard before or at least in a long time. It led me to feel that I was not in the mood to be serious or to be taken serious so I went with a completely different idea. Sorry William F. Buckley Jr. RIP and I will write about you tomorrow.
And on with the weirdness:
Ever wonder if putting a spoon in a microwave would actually make the plastic melt or the microwave to explode? -side note; yes Tracy I am sorry I am writing this and yes these are things I think of from time to time, and I know that at this stage in our lives together you are probably not at all surprised that I would bring this up.
I know I did when I was a kid -obviously now as well- and always wanted to try it on my parents’ microwave, but I figured it would just result in me receiving a lengthy grounding and it just didn’t seem worth it, there were other things to get grounded for.
I did get to see how foil reacted in a microwave -mom I swear this was an accident. I was making Kraft dinner -I think- and while melting the butter and milk into the powdered cheese, that comes in Kraft dinner, a small piece of the foil in the package of cheese fell into the measuring cup. When I started the microwave there was an impressive flash followed by a small flame and smoke coming out of my cheese and butter mixture.
So what do I do open the package and cut a few small pieces and trough them back in the machine and watched the show -by accident of course. Almost like when I ‘accidentally’ almost burnt down the bathroom eh dad??
Any who I watched this video b/c I was looking for the Bloodhound Gang’s song “Fire Water Burn” and found it in several formats -second side note; not a big fan of the bloodhound gang but there are a couple songs that are pretty decent No not “Discovery Channel” but I do love Fire water burn. So when I found it I also found it in this format on this persons “MicrowaveCam”.
To all those that wanted to burn, melt, pop, crack, shatter, dissolve, smolder, incinerate, destroy or merely bring to a superheated boil, enjoy -oh and the marshmallow bunnies are probably the funnies and CDs the most impressive
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Well I never said that I was mature.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I keep having trouble reading the font/text on your blog. Fortunately, I subscribe to your feed in my newsreader, which makes it easier, but whenever I actually jump to your page, it's black text on a dark-blue background...
So funny that you reference the Bloodhound Gang, as I attributed BP's album cover to that very same band...
Post a Comment