Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bear Attacks: Interrupted by a more Pressing Issue.

Well my blog today was all about hiking and coming in contact with bears including the specific encounters we have had with bears. Along with this was instructions on how to scare bears away and in the final moment how to survive a bear attack if need be. But alas there was a pressing issue that has taken precedent over the previously mentioned entry concerning bears. So stay tuned for important bear related information tomorrow, I am sure it will be riveting.

Tracy and I have lived in apartments for the past 11 years now. These places have ranged from some really nice places, some not so much like living with a smoking landlord in the apartment below you and to one of the most depressing basement apartments that I have ever seen. But after all that time of being patient and waiting it out, we have finally purchased a home. And not only that but in the area we have been waiting for, for so long; Westboro.

So as of the end of July 08 the moving truck will be at what will be our last apartment for life -lets hope. And by August 1st we will be moved into our new home. It is a great place that we are rather familiar with. It is a great two bedroom semi, with an awesome kitchen and finished basement. A brand new shed in the back will be put to good use.

But I think most of all we look forward to owning a home especially when we think of sitting on our new deck in our new backyard and firing up the barbeque, enjoy the weather and a few beverages. We will be anxious to have others share our place and enjoy some beverages with us and when settled in I am sure it won’t take long.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys!!!!!

SBP said...

Woo-hoo, congratulations!