Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bush League!

After a conversation I had with my wife I decided to think deeply into the future. For those of you closest to me, you already know that I can see into the future and am rarely wrong at any prediction I make. Please stop laughing you know it’s true! Anyway if you can stop laughing long enough I would like to state my latest revelation and prediction.

First; during my children’s’ lifetimes (if I end up having any that being a scary thought on its own) they will be required to live in a land so raped and ravished that the ‘climate change’ affects we are witnessing now will seem like a tiny drop in the bucket.

Before I go further I want to get something out of the way it is something that I need to say but is not extremely easy. Alright ready for this? I am serious this is a really, really big one. Just warning you is all. Bush Jr. -the type of man that would gladly build an empire on the backs of the less fortunate and much less white- is actually an amazing politician and quite intelligent. Ok sorry intelligent is going to far but more like hmmm; crafty and deceitful yeah that seems about right.

Yes I said it, he is quite the politician. Why am I giving him credit? Remember just the other day when I mentioned that when entering the political realm to win and win fast one can choose simply remove morality from ones decisions? See this applies to the goofy child president 100%.

More background before my predication. About two years ago Bush attached a bill stating that domestic (U.S.) oil refinement should commence in the North, in wildlife preserves no less. Not all senators would vote for this especially Democrats. So the crafty prick and his malevolent staff, attached a Northern drilling initiative to a bill concerning funding for soldiers in Iraq.

Now what representative in his/her right mind would not financial support the troops? So if you wanted to support the troops funding which is required then you also had to support the drilling NOT REQUIRED! Through some political washing and shaking, the bill did not pass for the Alaskan and Artic drilling policy, thank god.

But leave it to increasing gas prices to initiate a full blown Republican Party mass orgy. They are literally salivating with the opportunity to not only secure votes but to make it seem that they are doing what is best for Americans, the American economy, and reduce their dependence on foreign oil.

What is the only thing they are missing for said orgy? -other then the ten thousand gallons of KY jelly. A compromise with democrats and to ensure an accurate policy so that they can still get at least partial drilling for future areas.

Any way think of this all part and parcel; Bush wanting to drill a few years ago. The republicans wanting to reduce rising fuel prices and stating that domestic drilling is the answer. Add to this the idea that the war in the middle east was greatly founded on ‘big energy’.

So what is the prediction? Bush ends his reign of power and control as of January 09’. After leaving his office it isn’t like he will become a Wall-mart greater -although it would be appropriate as Wall-mart has obviously relinquished their morals many, many years ago. Nope I believe that Bush will have a connection to any of the oil companies pumping black gold from nature reserves in Alaska.

We will only hear about it years and years later as they will state "there seems to be a connection from oil company x and former president Bush. No one can make the claims for sure but it would seem that his initiatives while still in office were directly linked to his personal gain." I guess one good thing is that if the company ever needs to club some seals or kill some elk to get them out of the oil rig areas Bush can lend a hand and I am sure that Cheney and his ‘deadly shot’ would be available.

Alternatives is the answer not more drilling and this needs to happen. Drilling for more oil merely lines the pockets of greedy little monsters like Bush. Oil is a non-renewable resources and for those in the same mind set as Bush that means when it is gone, it is gone! Leaving absolutely nothing for future generations and worse yet, leaving the earth dried and used like a…well you get the idea.

No comments: