Actually that is rather creepy as my sister-in-law’s name is Cindy. But the last day I was at the gym was last week before my birthday weekend. I was able to golf on Saturday and it was a perfect day, the golfing was off but the weather and company (my wife and in-laws) made up for it.
Any way here was my first time taking Cindy on;
Complete AMRAP in 20 minutes:
5 Pull-ups
10 Push-ups
15 Squats (45lbs bar)
I did 19 and 5 pull-ups. It was a good workout as it is not overly challenging and it is rather fast so it is up to you to get out of it what you put in. I pushed hard and am sure I will squeeze out more next time we meet.
Today I wanted to ease back into the training hoping wanting to loosen things up before working overly hard just to be sure injuries could be avoided. At the same time I need to focus on training hard for firefighting physical exam coming in the near future. I need to find out what is the preferred time that they are looking for as the CPAT (candidate physical ability test) has a time limit of 1o minutes and 20 seconds. I hope to come in as fast as possible.
Today included a 7.5K run on lunch and it felt rather good nice easy pace to warm up with a little quicker on the turn back and finished in 37mins. Maybe a hike tonight as the training for the Alps and Europe trip needs to be stepped up -no pun intended.
2 comments:
Glad to see you back at it Forts! I didn't like that you were so quiet last week... :(
So, whose idea was it to make the most gruelling crossfit WODS to have such sissy names?
Nice to see you back!
Post a Comment