I can not remember which site I took this from I believe it was crossfit Regina. It is the Military S.O.S. (Suffer On Saturday) workout they posted. Although it is obviously not Saturday it just seemed like an appropriate workout as I am running back to back days and hiking ever other day this week so the legs don’t need any real intense weight work this week. I will simply do one day of light leg work this week to help with maintenance and injury prevention.
So the Military S.O.S. looks like this;
Exercise - Rd1 - Rd2 - Rd3
So the Military S.O.S. looks like this;
Exercise - Rd1 - Rd2 - Rd3
Pull-up - 10 20 40
Swings - 10 20 40
Push-up - 15 30 60
Run - 200m 400m 800m,
*b/c of the running and hiking I decided to skip the run and do another round of 10, 10, 15. I also timed it and although I had a decent time of 19:23 I was tired and struggled through the pull-ups. I normally don’t struggle through them as much but I believe it was b/c I was a little tired today and had done some chest work before the S.O.S.
*b/c of the running and hiking I decided to skip the run and do another round of 10, 10, 15. I also timed it and although I had a decent time of 19:23 I was tired and struggled through the pull-ups. I normally don’t struggle through them as much but I believe it was b/c I was a little tired today and had done some chest work before the S.O.S.
1 comment:
Forts, nice work with this. This is not an easy one to do. Speaking of workouts that aren't easy, Jerry bought the Hopper Deck. Holy sh*t! Some of those are brutal. Like the one that's 10-20-30 of slamballs, lunges, and then OHS. Ouch! But I'm digressing. This was a good workout for you. I'm sorry to hear that you were struggling with the chins. I understand your feeling. Hopefully they will be easier tomorrow! :)
Post a Comment