Warning: Although I will not go into detail the following blog will discuss savage, incomprehensible acts that will disgust most and will even turn the stomach of those who can handle some of the more gruesome things in life. I know because I am one who can handle almost anything and the second story actually left me feeling somewhat queasy.
Over last few days I have been keeping up with the story of the Greyhound murder, where Vincent Li, viciously attacked a sleeping passenger for no reason as the two had no previous connection. Li stabbed the victim, McLean, roughly forty times as passengers watched. The bus driver was able to pull the vehicle over to let everyone off while locking the Li and the murdered victim on the bus.
As police arrived it was made apparent that Li had decapitated McLean as he was taunting the officers with the severed head. During the standoff, Li was seen cutting other parts off of the victim and eating them. While on the bus he told the officers "I have to stay on this bus forever."
Obviously Li is an extremely sick individual that was looking to die and wanted to take someone, anyone for that matter, with him.
This is literally one the most gruesome episodes that I have ever heard. But it reminds me of one slightly worse that happened only a few years ago in Europe. It too would sound like something from the latest Eli Roth film but it wasn’t, it too was true.
A classified ad was placed on an internet forum site of some sort. The ad was a wanted advertisement but the purchaser was not seeking a used table, or BBQ. Nope this individual was seeking a human being. For what reason you ask? To murder and cannibalize.
This would almost seem like a sick joke, or at the very least some person who got in over their head into films and thought that they would see how far someone would go and even if they would answer.
It would seem that there was no joke here. No farce. No Prank. No no! This was a real ad from a person looking for an individual to fill it. Guess what? Someone did. The person placing the ad was obviously a complete mad man with a completely cluster fucked mind. But to be honest I am not sure what is scarier the person wanting to kill someone? Or the person wanting to be killed?
To be fair I will not mention any of the details other then the fact that there was a video made of this murder and of the man consuming the body. This was helpful to the investigation after the man was arrested. I believe he was put to death shortly there after. After studying serial killers before I have said it in the past and I say it again; Man can be a sick beast in many forms even to its own. Hope I hear a good story tomorrow as reality needs an uplifting moment.
After some chest/calve work today I did WOD;
"Grindy"
10 Clean and Jerks (135)
5 Rounds of Cindy
10 Clean and Jerks
5 rounds of Cindy
10 Clean and Jerks
My first time attempting it and am really happy with a 12:13 as Rx’d.
4 comments:
The German cannibal is a very weird tale indeed!
There was a 'worse' guy in Russia during the 'glorious CCCP' where of course serial killers did not officially exist. He murdered almost 600 and ate quite a few.
Saved queuing for bread though.
I had forgotten about the Russian. I had read about him from a book a friend gave me quite the nasty bugger. Gives a new meaning to blood pudding I suppose.
Well, those are, um... not uplifting in anyway...
As for Grindy... what the F?! The last Grindy took me 24 freakin' minutes! I freakin' hate you! :P
Sorry Katie. :)
Not sure how I got through it that quick other then the fact that I have firefighting exams coming up and have been working harder and faster for them.
Actually thought of training towards the new fastest time for Fran. What is it at now? Like 2:02 by that Navy Seal from San Diego. Not sure I could ever do better then that but never hurts to try; well I guess in this case it will hurt along the way, good hurt of course.
Post a Comment