Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Paddy, Pie, and Pints!



As you can see from the counter on my blog, today is indeed St. Patrick's day. I have arrived at work wearing the Ireland jersey I purchased while visiting the green Isle. Of course I realized on the way to work from a comment that my wife made, that it is Tuesday and wearing jeans and a jersey to work may not be such a good idea. I can only hope that others will have a decent sense of fun and humour.

Regardless of that I will be enjoying a couple pints after work today a our local pub. It will then be off to home for some steak and mushroom pie, that my lovely wife has made. Meanwhile washing it down with a few more stouts and all the while listening to a few of my favourite Celtic bands.

What more could you ask for? Oh yeah and it is supposed to be about 12’C and sunny, so for the first paddy’s day in memory, I may actually be on the patio at the pub and on the deck at home enjoying my Guinness.

Sláinte

2 comments:

Fitness Foodie said...

Yes with 12C we can enjoy pints on the patio.

Diarist said...

Thats grand so it is...

Good to see yer blogging again.