I have currently completed my degree in geography and instead of completing my minor in political science I will add several classes and push to gain a second degree in poli sci (hopefully paid for by my employer). If things change I will at least have the degree and just a couple courses to go to finish up my minor.
Even with all that the question remains now what? Well I was lucky enough to be offered a job immediately and begin back to the grind as of Monday the 17th. This job provides a great deal of time and finances to look for a position in my field unless vertical movement is possible in the near future. But I would hope to do something that will use those geo-political skills I have gained. I will definitely continue with writing as a pastime hoping that maybe one day I will attain my goal of having something worth publishing. I have the ability and time to go hiking and skiing among other things as this is the first winter in over three years that I won’t be consumed with homework on weekends.
So the hiking that I have been bitching and moaning about that I would rather be doing then studying will commence tomorrow with a snowshoe and some compass work in the Luskville falls area. Should be a great winter with lots to do and homework isn’t one of them.
With more snow coming skiing is going to be insane and I can’t wait to get out as soon as possible. If you are not a big winter fan try and do something new or take up an activity that gets you out in the snow and reminds you that you are still young at heart. If snow and cold are not your favorite thing in the world there are many activities to keep active and have some fun to help make the winter blahs go by. So no matter what you do to enjoy the winter -or for some people just to gets get through it as fast as possible- get out there be active and have fun
1 comment:
Yeah no more homework!!
Post a Comment