Studying for exams and can not believe that I will be done as of Tuesday at noon, feels like it is about damn time too. So right now I have no time to do much else but I thought that I would post another great teaser to an amazing ski film. Pro skier Tanner hall’s career has been fueled with metal after metal at the winter x games and is not slowing down. He is becoming considered one of the best free skiers of all time and is sponsored by Armada skies, Oakley, Dalbello Boots, Grenade Gloves, Giro, Redbull, and Park City Resort. He has accomplished all these amazing feet and is only 24 years old -rather inspiring isn’t it?
As many pro athletes pushing the envelope of their sport, Tanner had a SEVER speed bump in his career two years ago. In attempting to pull a switch 900 (that is a backward entry into the jump and then spinning 2.5x around) over the infamous 130 foot Chad’s gap of Utah’s Wasatch Mountains. He broke both ankles when he shorted his landing by only a few feet. When asked about the crash Tanner stated that “It felt like bombs going off in my boots." The video of this attempt is on youtube and is a little hard to watch for some so I decided not to post it here.
Instead this is just a short clip from Tanner hall’s new movie that he starred in. He truly makes the hardest of lines, steep slopes and insane jumps look easy. Enjoy.
Saturday, December 8, 2007
Tanner Hall, making it look easy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Marc, it's Tuesday and it's past noon! YAY!!!!!
Post a Comment