Friday, February 15, 2008

Amazing Video

I was going to write a blog today about the sad news that I heard at 630AM this morning when I put CNN on as I do every morning. It was the tragic and selfish shooting death at the University of Illinois, which left 21 injured and six dead. The shooter took his own life as this seems to be a trend with young people who want to commit suicide and decide to take some people with them. I hope that this little prick is enjoying the Seventh Circle (Divine Comedy) of hell as he will be placed in both the outer ring and the middle ring. I am saddened but not surprised unfortunately as this continues to happen but as always I feel sorry to those who have been involved with this and for those friends, family, and loved ones that have lost someone.

So now that I have got that out of the way I just wanted to post this great montage of skating to the site. I know most people probably don’t think much of skating but it is worth the look. If you have ever skated, like I have, you will understand that these guys make it look so easy. It is a hard sport to get good at and to do it at the level of these pros it is completely insane, great song too. I really can’t believe what these guys can do these days.

Enjoy.

No comments: