Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Break!

Just a quick note;

I have been extremely busy with a new position at work and a buddies bachelor party over this past weekend that halted some of my training due to a after 4AM home time. I have also been off from the gym since last Thursday as I am dealing with some overuse injuries between training and work. I figure by the end of a full week off of weights I would be ready to get back to it 100%.

I have also been using a sports therapy masseuse who works with my chiropractic doc and he is doing wonders for my tendonitis in my arms and working on an extremely tight bicep. With only 6 to 8 weeks to a possible first time trial for the Ottawa physical fire exam, I need to be sure that I get the recovery I need before the exam.

I have been working on a long blog but it will be up soon. Back to the WODs on Thursday.

6 comments:

Katie said...

sometimes you just need to rest...

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

Forts... ? You've been awfully quiet... not even any interesting political/musical/environmental things this week... everything ok?

Unknown said...

All good. Just been an extremely very busy lately.

Katie said...

I understand... no really...

Diarist said...

Take it easy bud..We'll be reading you when you get back.