Historic and unfathomable victory that will hopefully reintroduce science in America, forward thinking, strong socio-economic spending and so on. The entire world rejoiced with this victory and not just because the Bush years are over and the Republican reign has come to an end, no but more about what Mr. Obama has done during his campaign and represents; and intelligent, hard working, open minded, charismatic man who will get the job done.I have nothing more to say I am without speech.
5 comments:
Hello, mi chiamo Turi sono italiano, complimenti per il tuo blog davvero interessante e pieno di contenuti, vienimi a trovare nel mio blog e lasciami un commento, Thank you. http://www.youturi.blogspot.com
I ringraziamenti per il commento e sarĂ² sicuro di controllare il suo blog ed il suo commento come bene.
By the way I don't speak Italian so this was not easy.
Ahh..Italian
I started to learn the language a few years ago as a way to cope with being stuck in traffic.
And yes...Obama is great news.
Ah Forts, I knew I could count on you for some good political writings... ;)
Well said.
Post a Comment